Copyright ©Visual Changes Inc. 2015, all rights reserved.
Book Your Appointment Today!
Highly recognized as a premier salon in Western Mass, Visual Changes was created by Mark Maruca in 1988. With over 25 years dedicated to all dimensions of the hair industry, Mark is widely respected for his innovative approach to the expertise of hair styling. Mark was a regional platform educator for Sebastian International and is the recipient of the Master of the Craft Award from Art and Fashion Group International.
- Returns and exchanges will be made within seven days of purchase, except discontinued and discounted items on which all sales are final. Makeup and jewelry are non-
- Suggested booking for a wedding is three months prior to the event.
- Complimentary consultations are available and recommended for all services offered.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- VISA, MasterCard, debit card and cash are accepted forms of payment.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- No pets allowed in the salon.
- We thank you for turning off your cell phone while in the salon.
Mark Maruca -
Visual Changes, created by Mark in 1988, is highly recognized as a premier salon in Western Massachusetts.
With over 30 years dedicated to all dimensions of the hair industry, Mark is widely respected for his innovative approach to the art of hair-
Mark's talent is constantly evolving and assuring him the reputation of being an industry leader.
The next time you are in for a service you will receive three client referral cards. Simply hand them out to three different people (current clients excluded) whom you believe would love to experience Visual Changes. Once each of them books an appointment and comes in for the service you earn a point. When you receive three points you and each of the clients you referred will receive a complimentary service!
For complete promotion details please call us or stop in.
All services are required to be booked in advance. Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. If you are late your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
100 Shaker Road
East Longmeadow, MA 01028